Stone-Paper is environmental preferable to all wood pulp fibre papers as its manufacturing process,
- Is absolutely 100% tree free
- Has low carbon emissions
- Uses less energy
- Generates no effluent
- Uses no water, acid, blench or other chemicals
- Recycles all waste Stone-Paper.
Stone-Paper is photodegradable and able to be recycled into either paper or plastic channels.
Our research indicates that the manufacture of one tonne of Stone-Paper instead of one tonne of wood pulp fibre paper,
- Saves 20 trees
- Water borne waste is reduced by 19.05 kgs
- Water flow of 28.31 litres is saved
- Atmospheric emissions are reduced by 107.1 kgs
- Energy savings of 6 million BTU's.
One tonne of stone produces one tonne of Stone-Paper but it requires 4 tonnes of wood to produce only one tonne of traditional wood pulp fibre paper