Waterproof and Fire-Proof Stone Paper Rock Paper
|FOB Price:||US $1,200-1,300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,200-1,300/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: RPD160
- Feature: Waterproof, Greaseproof, Fire-Proof, Anti-Rust, Antistatic, Anti-Curl, Moisture Proof, Recyclable/Photodegradable
- Coating Side: Double Side
- Pulp Style: Recycled
- Transport Package: Sheets/Roll in Pallet
- Origin: Mainland China
- Usage: Food Wrapping Paper, Filter Paper, Tracing Paper, Gift Wrapping Paper, Printing Paper
- Coating Material: Rubber Latex
- Pulp Material: Stone Powder
- Trademark: stone paper
- Specification: Calcium Carbonate, PE, other additions
- HS Code: 3921909090
Stone Paper is rich mineral paper with coated which printed extremly well using standard inks.( No special inks are required.). It is an earth friendly, energy efficient and an acid free paper that is neither synthetic nor wood pulp fibre based.
It can be used in most situations where conventional and synthetic paper is used and offers exceptional printing, water proofing and tear resistant qualities. Rockstock claims to be the world's most environmentally friendly paper.
- It is manufactured from ground down waste stone and offcuts used in the building industry. It contains no wood fibre.
- Rock Paper has a low carbon emission
- It uses significantly less energy to produce than wood fibre paper.
- It generates no effluent in its manufacture.(water borne, airborne or solid)
- It requires no water, acid, base or bleach during production.
- Any trimmings or waste paper from production are recycled to make new paper.
- It is both recyclable and photo-degradable
- Compostable (Commercial).
It is estimated that the production of 1 ton of RMP means compared with pulp paper:
- Low carbon emission
- 7480 gallons of fresh water saved
- reduction of CO2 release
- 19.05 Kg water borne waste not produced
- 107.05 Kg atmospheric emissions eliminated
- 6 million BTU's energy not consumed
- 20 trees not cut down
Rich Mineral Paper is neither pulp nor synthetic made paper. Rich Mineral Paper is a combination largely (80.9%) of mineral powder (Calcium Carbonate) with a small amount (18%approx) of a non-toxic, recyclable, compostable, photodegradable resin (PE) to create an extremely environmentally friendly paper. Boards and other rockstock Products may have different proportions of Stone powder and resin to achieve different performance.
RPD is a abbreviation of "Rich Mineral Paper Double Coated". It is thin stone paper which thickness can be from 100um-200um. It is suitable for stickers, labels, notebooks, maps, charts, posters, catalogues, brochures, menus, manuals, packaging, hotel supplies and so on.
|Item no||thickness(um)||density(g/cm3)||Weight (g/m2)|
STONE PAPER products display:
Maps & Posters
|OEM:||Customized products available|
|Certification:||REACH, FDA, RoHS|
|Packing:||Roll & Sheets|
|Supply Ability:||2 Million Tons/Year|
|Leading time:||10-20 days after receiving 30% deposit|
|Payment Term:||T/T, L/C, or others for negotiation|
|Sample offer:||Free sample, express charge on customer side|
|Sample delivery:||3-5 days by DHL/UPS/Fedex/TNT; 5-7 days by EMS|